This site is brought to you by the consultancy.coop as part of our commitment to supporting community initiatives, and is sponsored by us as apart of our ongoing commitment to cooperative values and principles.
Please support us by spreading the word, and by letting us know of any community share offers you are aware of.
consultancy.coop is a worker co-operative of experienced third sector consultants based in Wales. Our membership is diverse and knowledgeable, with experience over many years operating as consultants and as practitioners at all levels in this highly specialist sector.
We bring a strongly focussed, business oriented approach, coupled with understanding of, and empathy with, the values and passion of this sector.
We are able to offer a wide range of services to co-operatives, social enterprises, charities and government.
- Strategic & Business Planning – helping you through the process.
- Feasibility Studies – looking at new possibilities for expansion/development.
- Grant Applications – from talking to funders to final application.
- Community Share issues – from inception to completion
- Incorporation as Co-op Societies, Companies, CICS or Charities
- Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Principles & Ethics
- Process Review & Improvement – looking at the organisation’s structure.
- Refinancing & Restructuring – looking at options and implications.
- Marketing – helping you develop appropriate Marketing Strategies
- Research and Evaluation for projects in the Third Sector
- Funding Strategies
- Mentoring for Social Economy professionals.
- Training in a range of Co-operative, Social Enterprise and Business related skills.